Monday, August 23, 2010

When I was getting advise from a personal trainer ...?

He said that it is best to not drink any liquid before, during or after a meal





Why is this?





I guess that it is because liquid can expand the stomach. This is what competitive eaters do - drink lots of water to stretch the stomach.





After the diet, I felt like I couldn't eat as much as before the diet.When I was getting advise from a personal trainer ...?
well not only does it expand your stomach, but it makes the food you eat softer, making it passes through you quicker. This makes you eat more!When I was getting advise from a personal trainer ...?
That is not very good advice he gave you. Drink water. Not only is it used in the processing of the foods we eat it also help you keep from over eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment