Thursday, August 19, 2010

I like to buy a BlackBerry and the more features it has the better for me. Which one do you advise me to buy?

There are a few out there like BlackBerry Cellulair Storm, Jasmin, Pearl, Bold, Curve etc etc. But it's hard to choose. That's why I need you, Friends to tell meI like to buy a BlackBerry and the more features it has the better for me. Which one do you advise me to buy?
it really depends on your needs. i have the bb bold and i like it because im VERY impacient and love to multitask and the bold is fast and efficient. if you like touch screens then go for the storm. if you don't like big chunky phones then look into getting the pearl or the curve. go online and compare these phones and see what suits you best. :DI like to buy a BlackBerry and the more features it has the better for me. Which one do you advise me to buy?
If you want to buy blackberry phone ,I recommend a website to you ,there are many types you can choose .


www.ebsilk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment