Sunday, August 22, 2010

If I, as a Wiccan Witch, am so evil, why do the local christians call me for gardening advise?

Spring is approaching and every year I get calls from christians of the local fundy cult for advise on their gardens. I find it strange that they will try to convert me, threaten me with hell one day and call me the next to ask about how to make their tomatoes produce better this year. Does this make any sense to anyone? Has everyone or at least every fundy in this area lost their minds??????If I, as a Wiccan Witch, am so evil, why do the local christians call me for gardening advise?
I wouldn't call you evil. I am probably more ';evil'; you can ever possibly imagine only because ';evil'; is applied to those most opposing one's beliefs. The reason why they call you to their help for gardening is because you are skilled with herbs and stuff dealing with nature. They still call you evil because you are worshipping two dieties and not the one they are worshipping.If I, as a Wiccan Witch, am so evil, why do the local christians call me for gardening advise?
If you are speaking of my mother-in-law then I would go with a big fat yes. Though I am surprised she can talk to you about anything other than God. When she comes to visit that is all I hear from her, when her husband isn't talking over her. If there were one thing that she would be able to talk about other than God though it would be gardening. Which is I think that she is one of the people who contacted you for gardening advice...lol. I just don't get it and I suppose I never will.
It makes perfect sense. They are just selfish.





I think it's this way.........


They'll threaten you, make fun of you, etc........... but when they need help, they'll pretend everything is ok. Like nothing ever happened. Just until they get what they want.





I think this behavior is typical for those ';day dreamers';.... mundane folks, aka mundies. Whatever you call them.
Give them bad advice. :]





Fundies quit insulting people once it becomes inconvenient to them, then they get right back on the wagon once they don't need you anymore.
Maybe they think if they are nice to you, that you may give them what they want. Like your soul HAHAHAHA!


Kidding. I have no idea.
Any serious gardner always seeks the best advice, that's why....regardless of the source.....
*sigh*





There ARE Christians who are trying to overcome that kinda crap.
Ha... tell them to get better tomatoes they have to dance naked around their garden under the full moon chanting to Gaia. They'll stop calling you.
Just tell them that your garden is beautiful because you put a spell on it.
lol That is by far the funniest thing I've heard all day. Fundies are crazy, just remember that. My advice would be to ';kill them with kindness'; or something around those lines.
So how do you get your tomatoes to produce better?
You;ve got a green thumb!!!!
Maybe they think you are a gardener??? Seems like that would be more useful than a ';witch'; lol
Hypocrisy..... thats the christian game... they put so much time into conversion then when they fulfill that time.. its a free for all... anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment