Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need a little advise because i a really nervous for the SSAT!?

I have to take the SSAT as a practice run saturday and eventhough it does not count, i am really nervous! I just need a little advise!I need a little advise because i a really nervous for the SSAT!?
Relax, and prepare every night, but not the night before. Get a good nights rest and eat well. During the exam, if you don't know a question you can always skip it and come back to it later on. If you really don't have any clue, leave it blank, you are not compelled to answer every single question in existance. Do what you know, and remember do not stress over it too much.I need a little advise because i a really nervous for the SSAT!?
Prepare. Practie at home. It will put you at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment