Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hi I'm Master's & wana get settle in USA or in Canad,is there any one who can advise me what do i have to do?

I have never applied for visa before and don't know about the imigration rules,so I want someone who is aware of this and can guide me well.Do I have to find job myself and then have to apply for visa, or try to get visa first and then to find job?I'm so much confused!Hi I'm Master's %26amp; wana get settle in USA or in Canad,is there any one who can advise me what do i have to do?
Here are the official immigration websites for both countries.





Canada: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/





U.S.A.: http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/





If you are able to find a job with an employer who will agree to sponsor you for immigration purposes, it may expedite the process. However, there are some limitations in regards to this, such as the visa only being good for as long as you work for that employer.





Otherwise, applying for immigration and then applying for a job once it is granted would be your option. This can be a very lengthy and expensive process (1-5+ years and $1,200+, depending on your circumstances and which country you apply for).





I would highly recommend reading through the above websites, then post more questions as they arise. Also, you can email me at pynkgold@aol.com and I will help as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment