Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can anybody advise me on angels baseball games in Lemoore?

I moved to Lemoore, Ca last year. I am a huge fan of the Los Angeles Angels. Last year I bought the MLB package from dish network so I can watch the angels games. This year they say they no longer offer it. Any Ideas(besides computer)?Can anybody advise me on angels baseball games in Lemoore?
Lemoore seems to be right in the middle of LA, San Fransisco and Oakland, I'm not sure which games you would get and exactly how blackout rules would effect viewing. Dish Network does state they are working to bring the package to it's subscribers. You can check for an announcement here.


http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/whats鈥?/a>





You could make the switch to Direct TV which does have the MLB package, though blackout rules could still effect your viewing.


http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/index.jsp





You could also listen to the games on the radio.Can anybody advise me on angels baseball games in Lemoore?
dont u have a tv guide ask ur cable system 4 help

No comments:

Post a Comment