Sunday, August 22, 2010

I really need advise for my little sister?

My sister is younger than me, She's anoying, I get all the blame..... I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!! I don't know what to do and my parent's say she is the wonderful cutie in the house. Need help plzzzzzzzI really need advise for my little sister?
yup, that was my world growing up. my sister is three years younger than me %26amp; was the princess of the house. what i did was take on extra chores %26amp; make sure my parents knew of the extra things i was doing. after a while, after doing all these extra things %26amp; my sister doing nothing (but being the princess), my parents noticed this %26amp; stared treating me quite different (in a very good way) %26amp; my sister was then known as lazy. she hated this %26amp; whined about it, which did not help. after a while, she wasn't the princess anymore.I really need advise for my little sister?
Prove yourself to be mature, do chores and help out. Ask and receive special rewards like an allowance or time to yourself.





Set up a place to keep to yourself in your home- like a quiet corner.
That was the same thing that is still happening to me.





At first, I tried to deal with it. But, it kept getting worse and worse. Finally, I could not take it anymore and I stared to do extra chores, played with my younger siblings, cooked dinner etc. until my parents realized that I am important too and they finally treated me the same as all my siblings.
take a video of when shes being a brat and show them?
Everyone has that problem when they were younger : )
Have u ever thought of jus bein real nice to her cuz then she wont bug u or jus tell ur parents that u dont think its fair that u get blamed for everything. Talkin to them can help.
it's just what you have to deal with when you have a little sister
try to spend some time with her and make friends, so when you get older and need someone to barrow money from, look no farther than your little sister.
eh live with it, its life. hahaha.
Most parents do this, and they don't realize it. Try talking (not whining) to your parents about it. See what they have to say about it.





Also, be super nice to your sister and don't let her know when/if you do something wrong...cuz I'm guessing she is a tattle.





Good luck.
I think you should have a talk with your mom,but look for the right time,don't pick a time when she is in a hurry or mad, tell her, mom I would like to talk to you when ever you have some free time because I need your total attention,and let her know how you feel and let her know that even though you are older than your sister you need attention too,maybe you should try to understand your little sister and look at the good things too,not only the anoying things,good luck.
parents forget what it's like to be young. did they not have a little brother or sister ever? i don't think there is much you can do about it. i'm the youngest, i have an older sister. i got on her nerves alot too, but i didn't do it on purpose. i really looked up to her and wanted to be friends with her. she hated me for a long time and we totally stopped talking our whole teen years. we never had anything to do with one another and didn't know anything about each other. now i'm 22 and she's 24. we are best friends now and it turned out that we have alot in common, almost like we are twins. So it was stupid for us to not get along when we were younger, we could have really helped each other out when we needed it. i wish we could restart our childhood together again but since we can't, we are making up for our lost time together now.
try taking care of her. when she gets used to you, she'll do anything you say. all little kids look up to their older siblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment