Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can someone give me advise on the type of diet to eat for clear thinking.?

Maybe I eat too much butter/cheese. I have heard that fats can slow down thinking processes.Can someone give me advise on the type of diet to eat for clear thinking.?
Raw diet. This is where one eats only raw fruits and vegetables. Some people's needs vary; for example, some people need some meat, some people need their veggies to be steamed a little in order to be able to digest them, etc. But if you keep the goal of eating raw in mind, you will not waiver far from it, and your thought process will clear up in a short period of time.





Oh yeah, and do a detox too.Can someone give me advise on the type of diet to eat for clear thinking.?
and consume the herb GINGKO......thats for the mind....u find it it a health section of store......u can buy it in a tea.......
MY guess is less sugar, more fruits, more vegetables, more water, more vitamins, more lean proteins. and Also more fish! I just had some good salmon last night and I answered all the questions on jeopordy correct....LOL
Cut down on your sugar intake too.
well just stay away from carbs pasta, bread, rice. ect...
Hard boiled eggs,sardines, beer and broccoli. It might not help your reasoning skills, but folks won't bother you when you're thinking.
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment