Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Xbox 360 keeps freezing randomly when I play games, any advise?

Whenever I put a disc into my 360 and try to play it freezes up usually after the games loaded and stuff. Im not sure if its overheating or not but I moved into a well ventilated area and it still does it sometimes. Any help?My Xbox 360 keeps freezing randomly when I play games, any advise?
Microsoft had a recall of the 360 not that long ago, and I think it was because of crashing. Maybe try talking to the service people of Microsoft.My Xbox 360 keeps freezing randomly when I play games, any advise?
it depends on when u bought. it like if u bought your 360 in the first month (which is a big no-no) 65% of the first 360's sold will freeze. if u didn't buy it the first month then it's probably your video game
clean the lenses and try to clean the disc every time you insert. keep safe the disc not scrached. try to update the firmware from the home page.
the fan is in the base of the 360 and u have it standing up it locks up try liey the 360 down and u will find it wont lock up
What did you expect from something made by Microsoft? You couldn't see this coming after almost two decades of Windows sucking?

No comments:

Post a Comment