Thursday, August 19, 2010

My mom walked in on me this morning what should i do? Advise?

Ok this morning i was jacking off, i always do it in the morning or at nights. I always seem to have an erection when i wake up for some reason and its aggravating. And my mom walked in on me and she just like froze and so did i, i did not know what to do and so she just back out slowly and closed the door. i am so embarrassed advise please?!?!?!My mom walked in on me this morning what should i do? Advise?
This is something every child/parent has confronted at some point in time.. She was just embarrassed , no big deal..Your mom and your dad were your age at one time so don't worry..Lots of laughter will be the order of the day .. Next time be a bit more discreet and there will be next times I assure you ... The first time this happened with my son and my wife it tickled me and she was in a panic .. But everyone survived.. You and your mom will too ...My mom walked in on me this morning what should i do? Advise?
rofl im sorry that is hilarious, well first off, almost every guy is hard in the morning, thats why they call it morning wood. Anyway i guess **** will just be akward for a while and you might get the sex talk but that sounds about it, believe it or not your mom will still love you, it will just take a bit for her to settle down. try to do it at night, and if you really need to in the morning wait until ur in the shower.
lol thats bad, dw shes your mom im sure shes just as embarrased to have walked in on you as you were when she saw you, dont make it a big deal, you dont want to make things even more akward, joke around about it or something


hope that helps, lock your door next time lol
just act as if nothing happened... but be sure to wash your hands in front of her! (or she will be grossed out ) If I caught one of my kids masturbating, I would be embarrased for not knocking... I wouldn't want to talk about it unless they were doing it in a public area of the house.
Shes prob more embaressed than you!!!


Just act like normal dont bring it up unless she does, you dont wana make it more akward





xxx
Find a room with a door that locks.





It's called privacy. If you can't control the urges, at least control where you take care of them.





good luck
Don't worry about it. Everyone does it.
be like its not what you think be like u was fixing your boxers

No comments:

Post a Comment