Monday, August 23, 2010

I Have Sensitive Skin And Need Some advise?

Sometimes I get red blotches on my skin that feel a little bit like spots of sunburn. I have very sensitive skin and I am also fighting acne.


The red spots are a little bit dry and I'm not sure what they are.


I am using gentle organic products like ';kiss my face'; lotion and home made collengula (flower) cream. But it doesn't seem to make it go away.I Have Sensitive Skin And Need Some advise?
Try using nothing at all on them. That is what the dermatologist told my daughter who is sensitive to everything. We have tried just about everntyhing. He has her on a mild antibiotic now. Are you a redhead?I Have Sensitive Skin And Need Some advise?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPv_POaTT鈥?/a>


This is the best. You have sensitive skin so anything like Proactive or even regular soap can make your face worse.
go and see a dermatologist


i have red blotchy skin %26amp; find that using facial oils calms it %26amp; hydrates my skin nicely but as you are fighting acne, I'm not sure whether it's the best idea.


Good luck xx
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment