Monday, August 23, 2010

39 weeks with movement pains please advise thanks?

I am getting pains at the bottom of my stomach and my hips especially when the baby moves. I do not know what a contraction feels like but the pains only comes on when the baby moves. Is this normal?39 weeks with movement pains please advise thanks?
I would say either the baby bouncing on your cervix or the ligaments in your lower pevis stretching. It happens because the baby has less room and because the baby is moving further down towards the birth canal.





I'm 37.5 and have the same thing going on.39 weeks with movement pains please advise thanks?
I had this with my first child...I carried him to almost 43 weeks!





I have a very short torso and he ended up being very long (8lbs 8.5oz and 22 inches long). Every time he would stretch out, I could feel his toes in my ribcage and his head pressing down on my cervix. Your body can only take so much of that before it begins to hurt.





I would think that what you are feeling is completely normal...but if you have doubts, call your OB as they would be able to put your mind at ease.
Is this your first pregnancy or second?


I have the same thing


She told me it's cause I'm in my second pregnancy and everything is much more sensitve this time around.
its just the baby pressing on a nerve.


when i was late in pregnancy she would move, then id get this horrible sharp pain in my leg, when i felt her move again, the pain went, like there was nothing there atall.


contractions come very slowly so the pain would start soft and gradually get worse, but just to be on the safe side, ring your doctor just because you are due soon

No comments:

Post a Comment