Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can anyone advise me on a diet and fitness regimen?

I'm 20, 5'2'; and 118-120lbs. (I gain and lose those 2lbs. quite fast, like day-to-day). I'm not really fat or anything, just a little flabby in a lot of areas. I want to lose some weight, maybe down to 110 (is that safe?). I'm a regular ';pig-outter'; who has a severe sweet tooth, but I want to be more fit and trim.





I have some ideas on how to do that: Eat more healthily (5-6 small meals every 3 hours), do some cardio (jump roping/elliptical), weight -train (2lbs.), and do some Pilates. My question is, how do I put all this together and in what frequency/quantity, so I'll end up with my own fitness regimen? And exactly what kinds of foods do I have to shun/start eating?





Note: I have classes from 9-2:30 STRAIGHT so I'm really struggling with that 5-6 meals-every-3-hours thing. But I'm totally free after that, so I have all the time in the world to workout, but only at home.





Anyone knows how I can put together a regimen based on all this? (I have no medical conditions, etc. by the way.)Can anyone advise me on a diet and fitness regimen?
Try taking meal replacement bars with you to class (check that they are 200 cal or less with lots of protein and fiber though- not ';fake'; bars) to sneak in a one of your meals in between class and prevent being so hungry when you get home. Also, maybe some easy fruit, like a bag of grapes, in your bookbag.


Most recommendations are cardio 4 days a week (45 min) and weight training 2 days. These can be on the same day, cardio followed by weights, but rest at least one day between weight days (you can still do cardio on this day). Use one weight day to concentrate on upper body and one for lower, using core (abs) on both days. Do your pilates for a 5th day exercise, 6 if you're really into it. Take one or two days a week to rest.


You can do great workouts at home utilizing really basic stuff, dumb bells, resistance strap, exercise ball, videos, and lacing up your tennis shoes for a run!Can anyone advise me on a diet and fitness regimen?
THE BEST DIET AND EXERCISE, CHANGE UP YOUR MEAL PLAN, WHEN YOU ORDER PIZZA, ORDER THE THIN CRUST, WHEN YOU FEEL HUNGRY FOR A HAMBURGER CHOOSE CARLS, BURGER KING, THE MEAT IS FLAIM BROILED, LOOK UP THE ABS DIET, IT ALLOWS YOU TO CHANGE UP THE MEAL PLAN RATHER THAN TAKING OUT FOODS.
yeah, just start jogging or an exercise routine anytime youve got some time...whatcha waitin for? start workin those abs out!
The American College of Sports Medicine offers guidelines for cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance training. The guidelines are flexible enough to allow you to pick your own exercises but have enough structure to get you going when you first start out. They are pretty easy to follow and will make your workout easier and more efficient.





Beginners Guide to Exercising - http://straighthealth.com/pages/guides/b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment