Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please advise me on what to do?

I'm a first year international student at the University Of Windsor, Ontario majoring in Computer Science Honours with software engineering specialization.


After i arrived, i realized that the university of Windsor is good but there are some better universities like University Of Western Ontario Or McMaster university.


I choosed these two because they are still whithin my budget.


Now, i'm thinking to transfer to one of these universities after completing one year at my current university.


However, if i transfer, i'm going to loose at least 5 courses.


Something to bear in mind is that i'm planing to apply for a master degree after i graduate and i can have it at a better university.





So, i'm confused now. Do i have to transfer or not???





I need expert people to advice me!Please advise me on what to do?
Just take your undergrad at your current university and get your masters at your favored university. You will not lose the 5 courses and will be able to graduate quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment