Thursday, August 19, 2010

I,ve been searching for a job for three months, and I dont have landed one. Can someone give me advise?

Im a nurse with a 8 months experience. I do had seminars and training. My credentials are great, but still I dont have a job. I feel useless.. I've been trying so hard..I,ve been searching for a job for three months, and I dont have landed one. Can someone give me advise?
why not register with an nursing agency the jobs would be temporary but it would get your foot in the door of any hospital they would send you too then if any permanent vacancies came up you could apply and maybe have a better chance I,ve been searching for a job for three months, and I dont have landed one. Can someone give me advise?
I have a paid forum that I belong to, that may be able to help you out until you find what you are looking for. It's possible to make 200$ + a month with them. If you'd like to know more about it, send me a message and let me know. I wish you luck!
How do you seach for the job?





Good resume and face-toface interview is good.





(rather than emails)






dont give up, approach each new opportunity with great confidence...it will come :)
be confident guy. TENACIOUS!! Maybe you shoul convert you style and look more attractive. Cheer up 2. Dont forget to smile
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment