Sunday, August 22, 2010

My skin scars easy, from sores and marks, how do i get rid of scars Quickly? please advise me on this...?

Please tell me anything u know, or give me any advice on this, or even give me somekinda website that could help with this problem. (Scars)My skin scars easy, from sores and marks, how do i get rid of scars Quickly? please advise me on this...?
BEST thing for scars is Vitamin E cream, nothing works better.My skin scars easy, from sores and marks, how do i get rid of scars Quickly? please advise me on this...?
i was told vitamin E helps get rid of scars.


buy vitamin e pills and pop it, apply the liquid on ur scar regularly
Coco butter will lightning them up but it will not remove the scare completely.
some people just scar easily....try using something with aloe when you get a minor cut or scrape....also there are new bandages out now that help with healing and scarring....most scars will fade over time but you can't get rid of them quickly.....and they will never go away completely
Put cream on it and let it fall off itself. Its the healthiest way.
Hi, Merry Christmas,


I understand your problem. It is always better to visti your doctor for skin problems but in case you want to try to solve it yourself, visit this site. it is official and and has good guidlines.


http://www.medicinenet.com/scars/article鈥?/a>
Well everyone goes though puberty...... and it is very difficult fase ....but thats all it is just a fase........ on the lighter side I used to use brillo pads and pollyfilla for the craters it left behind thats why I have such good skin today............. or you could try seeing a dermatoligist they are in the yellow pages ........I'd try the latter
It doesn't work quickly, but if you use it for a while rose hip oil works wonders. I had a huge, reddish scar on my knee and it had faded completely in a few weeks. I can't see it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment