Monday, August 23, 2010

How to download with Mac when webpage advise Microsoft right click and 'save target as'?

When I click on the mp3 file it loads Quicktime and starts playing the file. The page I want to download from is http://www.sr.se/cgi-bin/P1/program/artikel.asp?ProgramID=2071%26amp;Artikel=881864How to download with Mac when webpage advise Microsoft right click and 'save target as'?
...if I remember Macs correctly, clicking and holding down the mouse button will bring up the ';right-click'; menu--dothat on the necessary link and there should be a Save as... option in there. Hopefully. I haven't touched a Mac since high school, so I hope I'm close. Good luck!





~ScottieHow to download with Mac when webpage advise Microsoft right click and 'save target as'?
I think if you press ';command'; button with clicking your mouse you will get a menu which has ';save as';.

No comments:

Post a Comment