Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Will somebody advise me how to stop masturbating every few hours ?

My step mom came home with dad a few days ago, after two months absence, with colorful flowers tattooed on both her arms and breasts. She said my dad forced them upon her. I am so aroused each time I see the tattoos on her because there is no way she can cover them up.Will somebody advise me how to stop masturbating every few hours ?
pinch or slap yourself each time you happen to see her boobs..


masturbate too much could make your reproductive system not functioning well when you grow up.. too much semen and sperms wasted when you're young.. and you'd have none or a little only when you're 30 something.. beware~Will somebody advise me how to stop masturbating every few hours ?
Find some self control.


or


Just ignore her.
Get some self control that's your step mum
get yourself a girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment