Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Need some advise about my hair?

I'm getting married Feb 14th and i still don't know what to do about my hair!


I have pretty short hair. Shorter than shoulder length, more like ear. And it's light brown.








Does anybody know any good websites with pictures about short hairstyles?Need some advise about my hair?
maybe try this


http://www.bosshairstyles.comNeed some advise about my hair?
I looked up some hair styles a while back online. I think I keyed in (pictures of hairstyles.com). I got a lot of suggestions. If that doesn't work, change the wording a little.
There are really good hairstyle magazines at walmart in the Short Hair section that have really cute styles. Also Brides magazine have some really cute elegant ones in there, but possibilities are endless on the internet. Its ur wedding gurl u pick it! good luck with that!
have you tried going to salon and just ask them to look through their books. they don't mind, just tell them what you are doing. if they seem to be shitty, go to another salon, you wouldn't want their bus. any way. whether you book there or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment