Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What advise can you give to someone who has trust issues??????

I cant trust my man of 9 years and don't know why.What advise can you give to someone who has trust issues??????
Counseling will help you understand each others bondaries and expectatioons. Otherwise you will always wonder if he gets you. Good luckWhat advise can you give to someone who has trust issues??????
I been with my husband for 11 years and I do not trust him either. I had a lot of situation with men cheating on me before him and I have even caught him in lies and finding love letters etc. I personally will never trust my husband or any man. I know that with out trust a marriage does not work ( Oh Well) he did too himself. Did your man ever give you a reason to not trust him? If yes, that is totally understandable. If it is from a previous relationship give your man the benefit of the dought and if he screws up then you will know. Good Luck!!!
I don't think ANY relationship can work when trust is not there. If you have ';proof'; for which you cannot trust him anymore, then what's the point of sticking around? If you don't and it's all in your head...then it's YOUR problem not his right? Analyze what the real problem here is and from there on, you'll know what to do. Could it be your insecurities? I mean, you've been with him all this time.....why now the loss of trust?
you don't know why?listen hun, there must be a reason why u cannot trust your man of 9yrs, did he do something to lose your trust, i.e. cheat, hurt you, there must be something!
Prozac and psycological help!



If he hasn't earned your trust in 9 years he wont
you know why, you are too afraid to address it. You are NOT alone

No comments:

Post a Comment