Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My account has shown in Thai language and I would like to change it to English default. Please advise How?

The default of my account is in Thai language but I prefer to use in English language as I am familiar with Eng rather than Thai. How can I change the default of language? I am not sure if this is caused I registered the account in Thailand but there should have an option to change the setting in English.My account has shown in Thai language and I would like to change it to English default. Please advise How?
1. Sign into ur email address


2. from the top u press ';My Account';


3. Edit ';Member Information';


4. Select ';General Preferences';


5 - select ';Preferred Content'; - click the %26lt;blue words%26gt;(language) then select Proper language that u want.





Have a nice try!My account has shown in Thai language and I would like to change it to English default. Please advise How?
do the exact opposite thing you did to make that or trace you'r steps.
Follow what Mono instructed you to do.


Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment