Thursday, July 29, 2010

In California, I'm Looking for advise as to how to become a MTG Loan underwriter or Loan Consultant?

I'm about to turn 21 yrs old (on May 21, 1986) and I have been an assistant to a mortgage broker for the last two years. However, I feel as though i've reached the point of no more learning in this position. Therefore, I'm looking for advise as to how to become a mortgage loan underwriter or MTG loan consultant. Can anyone out there help?





In this industry--networking is very important and unfortunately I have not been able to find the connections or a mentor to aid me in the process. I'm actively pursuing my bachelor's degree online and plan to finish my MBA at Cal State Dominguez Hills . I'm very ethusiastic and pay attention to detail. Currently, I'm working on getting my real estate license since I took up the job to pay for college. I'm open to discuss questions you may have about me or to just chat ;-)In California, I'm Looking for advise as to how to become a MTG Loan underwriter or Loan Consultant?
Check out California Real Estate Schools www.carealestateschool.comIn California, I'm Looking for advise as to how to become a MTG Loan underwriter or Loan Consultant?
I have some great connections for Southern California....but you must have your real estate license to pursue any of these goals. I love your enthusiasm! Keep up the good work and don't quit. You've chosen a fun and lucrative career.
hey there..i also just turned 21 and i work for a place that I think you should apply to..I work for Kinecta federal Credit Union and they actually have some openings in the mortgage department..go to kinecta.org and click on careers for the openings...email me at kamiri427@gmail.com for more info..they are located in manhattan beach on rosecrans so its not too far from csudh. im in school right now too and kinecta is a reat company...full benefits, 401k, flexible hours..

No comments:

Post a Comment