Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can anyone advise on why my cds won't play?

I record cds from my pc but, although they are fine on some cheaper players, my more expensive players and the car cd player tell me they're either not finalized or that there's an error. As real player always finalizes them I don't understand why they won't play. Should I be using different cds?Can anyone advise on why my cds won't play?
Alot of people have problems with Real player. Try another software disk burning program and see if that helps.





For windows users Windows Media Player is REALLY easy to use, is FREE, doesn't have spyware on it to slow your computer down, and IT WORKS.





I used to use NERO but when I upgraded my computer I got stuck with the VISTA o/s and alot of my old progs don't work with it. It was a bit more complicated to use, but there were alot more things you could do with it, such as editting and filtering before you burned the disks.Can anyone advise on why my cds won't play?
Presumably they are CD-Rs not RWs? RWs sometimes cause problems. Also are you recording in the right format, i.e. Audio CD rather than an MP3 or WMA disk. If you are sure all this is correct then try another make of disk.

No comments:

Post a Comment