Thursday, July 29, 2010

What song is this line from, ';For a taste of your whiskey, I'll give you some advise';?

The Gambler...it's by Kenny RogersWhat song is this line from, ';For a taste of your whiskey, I'll give you some advise';?
Kenny Rogers - The Gambler








(Spelled 'advice'...)


Sorry-I teach English,lol;-)


Just...can't help myself.What song is this line from, ';For a taste of your whiskey, I'll give you some advise';?
So is this like a trivia game or do you really not know all these answers? Cuz it would probably be faster to just google the lyrics and then you wouldn't be wasting points.
Kenny Rogers, The Gambler
';The Gambler';--Kenny Rogers
The Gambler by Kenny Rogers.
The gambler by Kenny Rogers.
The gambler by Kenny Rogers
The Gambler by Kenny Rogers
The Gambler by Kenny Rogers;
Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
Gambler
kenny rogers - the gambler...?
kenny rogers as the gambler, loved all the movies
The Gambler!





One of my favorite songs evar.
the gambler
bvbvnv

No comments:

Post a Comment