Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ladies, I need your advise.. Things to remember in a date?

I have always tried to do my best in my dates.. However, I need to learn more.. I wish to have your feedback that I can learn and improve myself.. There are always spaces in between improvements. I have always wished to learn more in anything and everything.





Please tell me your mind and what you think that a guy always should remember in a date. Thank you!





Ladies, I need your advise.. Things to remember in a date?
okay....remeber her name....first off.





you need to just be there and listen. dont focus on every detail cuz you end up forgetting the improtant stuff. pay attention to her words and what she says is her favorite....or what she says she likes and make a little mental note....dont try to remeber everything....and you dont need improvement....you just need a little tweaking. =] Ladies, I need your advise.. Things to remember in a date?
Manners.
remember manners. courtesy goes a long way.
Be polite

No comments:

Post a Comment