Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do you hate it when people give you advise when you haven't asked?

I just did that but I had to! It was killing me!Do you hate it when people give you advise when you haven't asked?
Most of us hate receiving unwanted ADVICE, but nearly all of us at one time or another ADVISE people about things without having been asked.





It's best never to give ADVICE without at least asking them first if they would like it. That's not very polite, either, but gives them a chance to say no.





note the differences in how advice and advise are used.Do you hate it when people give you advise when you haven't asked?
Thank you so much........

Report Abuse



Not always. Depends on how they approached the matter and presented the advice. Sometimes it is just necessary. I personally try to keep an open mind and graciously accept any advice that is offered. It is up to me if I want to take that advice or not. But nothing wrong with listening. And constructive criticism is good, I welcome it b/c I learn from it. Sometimes others may see something in us that we just don't see or realize and it takes someone else to open our eyes so that we can do something about it. Just makes us a better person, thats all.
When it totally messes the whole situation up. Like if I'm having a good time with the person, and they bring up something about my life and give 'advice'....





I mean like come on! Everbody feels that way sometimes.





If I don't ask for advise, and they put their own two cents in....it irritates me.
I abhor it, just ask my father who happens to know everything from bleaching hair to buying shoes.
No. I'd be a total hypocrit if I did. I am constantly giving advice when I feel it is necessary.
la la la laaaa what? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment