Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm 28, f, and weigh 105kgs!!! I just joined the gym; can anyone advise me on a program to follow?!?

I'm not incredibly unfit, I'm strong and have a lot of muscle covered in fat lol. But I find it difficult to run due to the size of my chest. I was thinking of using the other machines and omitting the treadmill as I have bad balance on them anyway!!I'm 28, f, and weigh 105kgs!!! I just joined the gym; can anyone advise me on a program to follow?!?
Jump on the bike and rower and try some of these, they are guaranteed to be punishing no matter what your level of fitness because they just scale with how fit you get.





They are high intensity interval training routines, just two simple ones you can work from:





- Bike: 2 minutes all out as hard as you can, 2 minutes slow pace (drink some water cool down etc. but don't stop peddling) repeat this until you reach 2 minutes.





- Rowing machine: 1000m as fast as can go, rest get some water, 500m as fast as you can go, rest get some water, 250m as fast as you can, well done!








If you push yourself as hard as you can you should be on the brink of throwing up no matter what your fitness level XD If interval training got me fit enough to be recommended for army special forces it should help you lose some weight! Just be careful of your heart rate and that, don't push yourself where you think it could be dangerous.





Remember the other half is your diet, so eat well and good luck!I'm 28, f, and weigh 105kgs!!! I just joined the gym; can anyone advise me on a program to follow?!?
First of all you have to work on loosing fat as much as possible. There are some diet supplements which can help you loose fat faster. Consult a doctor if you have any health problem before taking these supplements.





If you have balance problem on treadmill then try incline treadmill and run by holding side bars. Run at moderate speed. Begin slow then increase speed as you start feeling comfortable.





A good diet is more important than exercise, cut down on fatty food stuff like junk food. Eat and sleep on time, wake up early, do jogging for warm up and then exercise (empty stomach).
dear friend, i would suggest you to use positrim. it is a weight management program. to follow it you just have to take a walk for only 30 mins per day. also you need to replace one meal with positrim drink. it is very easy and safe way to reduce and then maintain weight. for further details about positrim mail me at nutrilitehealthcare@gmail.com
hi so many ppl have given u soo many suggestions. Do this, do thT but can u design sumtin for urself ? Now this is called help i wud suggest you those ppl who made me come down from a 85kgs to a 60kgs in just 3months where i had no pills, no creams. I just did workouts and followed the nutrition plan of these experts and it is no joke im surprised my family is surprised dat how did sumthing actually bring down my weight dat too at such a time ! im very happy XATTACK did actually good to me :) u may visit thier website it is www.xattack.in


CUZ u need a powerful exercise rather than these tredmill n ol.
Hi,





First you need to check you BMI and determine know the extent of overweight. The below link will help you to know your BMI





http://www.lifemojo.com/analysis/body





After knowing your BMI, you can setup and manage your diet and exercise plans. You can also track your diet, measurements and also set your weight management goals. Please do visit lifemojo.com for more tips on weight loss.
see if you have any thyroid problem if yes then take treatment for same before starting to reduce weight by exercise
i knw dis weight is tooo much but dont worry it can be reduced jst vid swimming(it really works)
105 kg in the 28 years old.? is too heavy. r u married? just avoid fatty foods

No comments:

Post a Comment