Thursday, July 29, 2010

I got speeding ticket at 86 on 65 limit in Charlotte, NC. What should I do? Any advise?

If I were you, I would get a lawyer, and get it reduced. It WILL cost, but also, the ticket, plus fine is going to cost too! They CAN take away your license, for 15 over...get a lawyer!!I got speeding ticket at 86 on 65 limit in Charlotte, NC. What should I do? Any advise?
Stop speeding. Its people that speed that make the gas prices so damn high. the gas companies see that people just don't care about the burning of the fuel, so they jack the prices up, and up. If people would be more reasonable with their driving maybe we wouldn't have to pay so much at the pump.I got speeding ticket at 86 on 65 limit in Charlotte, NC. What should I do? Any advise?
Not much you can do except try to get the charged speed reduced. The Insurance hike won't be a lot and will not be forever.
yew should payy it





yew would wanna get onto more troublee :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment