Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is the best bit of advise to give if asked?

If you were asked to give only one bit of advise, what would it be?What is the best bit of advise to give if asked?
no man is worth your tears and the one who is wont make you cryWhat is the best bit of advise to give if asked?
Hi Elenora V





'' To thine own self be true''





The best advice anyone can give is to themselves, but it is still sometimes hard to take
Hardest things in life, are the most rewarding.
The CORRECT piece of advice is what I would give. All depends on the question asked to me...
Over the temple of the Oracle of Delphi in ancient Greece, it said...


all things in moderation


and


know thyself.
Dont wish for it, Work for it!





and





Money doesn't buy everything!
Why do things standing up when you could be lying down..
Make the most of your life.
If you want something, you will have to make yourself worthy of it
you only live once, so make it a great life!
Say less and listen more!!!!
**** off and leave me alone.
You make your own choices! no one can do it for you......
Don't worry about what others think of you what matters is what you think of you
Never be around anyone who makes you feel bad





But the answer below mine is the best, I wish someone had told me that years ago,


It would have saved me a lot of pain.
Never marry a man who is rude to the waiter, because if he's rude to the person paid to attend to his needs imagine how he'll treat you, a person he isn't paying.


Never marry a person you meet during a drinking night in a bar.
ignore everyone else and go with your own instincts. if it`s wrong, it`s your mistake. you can`t blame anyone else and you`ll learn from it.
You want my advice - ha ha ha!
The truth and nothing but the truth .
Climb into the shoes of someone and walk around it for a while.


Hold your head high and your fist down in any situation.
what goes around comes around
Hello'


If I am asked for advice, I would only give the truthful best I could providing I knew exactly what the asker was needing to know, no good lying, they will never trust your words of advice again, my main bit of advice to anyone is to keep it legal whatever it is. and Don't hurt any one, they can take their own advice and get hurt without me helping them to do it.


So philosophically speaking, you might find that if you think your own advice is best, then take that, but if mine is worth listening to, it might be worth taking, I hope this helps you, to make the right decisions for all of your lifetime.... Bye Tony M
  • eyeshadow stick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment