Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Can Someone tell me where i can get the best free advise about refiling for a jamaican spouse.?

If anyone also has any experience of this nature I would be grateful for some advise as to what to do. I have been married to my partner for 4 years. We have a 3 year old daughter. He was the subject of a deportation order by the Secretary of State and was deported december 2006.


I hope someone can help me.


God Bless


Mizz_BaddminxCan Someone tell me where i can get the best free advise about refiling for a jamaican spouse.?
Check with immigration and naturalization website and they have a telephone number that you can call and get information. the website is uscis.gov . You will be able to get the information as to what form need to be file or what can be done to help your spouse get back into country.Can Someone tell me where i can get the best free advise about refiling for a jamaican spouse.?
Why not say, if your trying to get him back or keeping him away.

No comments:

Post a Comment