Thursday, July 29, 2010

Not getting all my emails and they seem to come from Yahoo email accounts. I can't figure it out. Any advise?

I checked my Nortan account and cant find problems. What am I missing.


Thank You.Not getting all my emails and they seem to come from Yahoo email accounts. I can't figure it out. Any advise?
It is not you nor your computer it is yahoo. Yahoo did some upgrading and it caused a lot of bugs and it is affecting a lot of people. ';You may experience problems accessing and getting your email. If you are using All New Email try switching back to Classic or vice versa to see if that will help.


To contact customer care for any concerns or issues. They can be reached via this link';: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/cl鈥?/a>


Hope this helps!!!Not getting all my emails and they seem to come from Yahoo email accounts. I can't figure it out. Any advise?
If you can figure out all the problems with Yahoo, pack your suitcases now 'cause you're going to Sweden to pick up your Nobel prize! Unfortunately, Yahoo mail is one of the few programs I've encountered that's worse every year.





I also have mails I'm not receiving, though not only from Yahoo accounts. Of course the problem with not receiving mail is you don't know what you're not receiving. My experience e-mailing technical support at Yahoo is that those e-mails get lost, too. You may get code 25, or some other code I get a lot of, or just an error message (or you might get errors but not the message), none of which customer support can or will do a thing about (they haven't in my case, other than telling me the problem is ';unusual'; and suggesting I try ';classic'; mail, which doesn't worse so well anymore either. Usually programs with this many visible problems have far worse errors you aren't seeing, producing problems, perhaps like the ones you're having.





You can try to get around it: tell people to put ';delivered'; receipts on all their mails to you and you do the same, so at least you have a hint of what's not getting to you. Although this may slow down the already glacial Yahoo mail.





The easiest thing is to just switch to one of the working systems: certainly Google's mail seems to work far better than Yahoo. To my surprise I've been having good results with my Windows Live account as well.





As far as I can tell Yahoo just keeps getting worse and worse. I think the day will come when you'll want to get rid of it, if it hasn't already.
You can not fix it. THousands of users are reporting this problem in both Classic and New Mail. Yahoo is working on the site. It is not your computer.





We are all waiting.





Yahoo Help is swamped with complaints. Recently they have been answering ';The problems have been resolved. Your email is working fine'; when the user can see that it is not working ';fine';.





Click on FORUM at the left side of the Y!A Home Page. Read ';Problems going on with Mail';
  • eyeshadow stick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment