Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm 37, 211 lbs........ Please give me some advise, good and bad things about having a child.?

I've never had a child but i'm thinking about it. The doctor just recommends that i lose weight first and i'm having a difficult time doing that.I'm 37, 211 lbs........ Please give me some advise, good and bad things about having a child.?
I can relate to that. I'm really short and was weighing 165 and now my boyfriend wants me to have another baby. I'm seriously thinking about it and not weigh 150. The thing is I'm 45 years old and have a 3 yr. old already alone with 5 other biological and 7 adopted.





I'm losing really good on isagenix and only been on it for one month. It's really healthy and it cleans out your cells and replenish your cells with what really suppose to be there. If you cell do not get what it needs, the cells will replenish itself with close component of what it need and the body soon start breaking down. This is a great diet to go on and will get your body well ready for pregnancy. It's expensive but it's great. You can goggle it or just email me and I can tell you how to get it. Good luckI'm 37, 211 lbs........ Please give me some advise, good and bad things about having a child.?
Weight does play a factor in a pregnancy, but so does age. I was overweight with all 3 of my pregnancies and they all turned out fine.





Being overweight does give you an increased risk of gestational dieabets that can be controlled by diet and medication that is safe to use during pregnancy.





Of course fertility is the main issue with age. The older that you are, the harder it is to become pregnant. There have been an increase of certain birth defects as well in women whose age is over 30, but there are tests to determine that and the risk is still low, especially if you take folic acid, eat healthy, etc.
This is probably the biggest decision you will ever make and it will change your life forever. It wont always be perfect but it will definitely be worth while.





I do agree that weight loss should be your first step. I went on Glucophage for my PCOS and I lost a lot of weight on it and conceived on it.





Losing weight lowers the risks for you and your baby including getting gestational diabetes, as you will be picking up even more weight during pregnancy.





You obviously want to give your little one the best start in life.
I was overweight with all my children but I was younger too when I had them. I didn't have any complications but I lost a little weight in the beginning and didn't gain more than 25 pounds on average with each one. All my babies were healthy with average weights. (The only problem is they didn't want to come out! I went right past my due date with each one) Each individual is different. If you don't want to take the time to lose the weight and want to get pregnant soon then my advice would be to at least eat healthy food like lots of fruits and veggies and maybe go walking for exercise. Believe me, walking does wonders! Good luck and hope this helped.
I joined la weight loss and lost 60 pounds in about 5-6 months. Key things to keep in mind....eat small meals throughout they day, (breakfast-snack-lunch-snack-dinner and then a very lite fat free snack if needed after dinner) Make sure your eating lots of FRESH fruit and veggies, getting your protein, limit red meats to every other day or every 3 days, and make sure your drinking LOTS of water. Moderate exercise, such as a brisk walk for 30-45min every other day should be great and get some good stretching in!! Good luck!
Your weight really depends a lot on your height, so it's hard to tell how overweight you are. I know a lot of overweight women who have had healthy babies and pregnancies. I wouldn't put off having a child just for weight reasons unless you have a weight-related health condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment