Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Getting stressed with financial problems after being laid off. Advise?

Applied for unemployment, it's unusually complicated and was canceled for me to submit more info, which of course I did. Filed early Nov and I just have to wait till they do what they do or say yes or no. Meanwhile I'm getting down. Searching diligently for employment.Getting stressed with financial problems after being laid off. Advise?
Hi Sharon,


I live in Istanbul Turkey where we haven't been hit so hard YET by the economic crisis. My suggestion is to step out of what you know and take a small risk... find a network marketing business with products you can believe in. Usually the investment is small, you just have to work (which I'm sure right now you'd be happy to do) and while you try to build your business, you learn, you gain self confidence, you earn money and you end up having an income that comes from more than one source and that means you can never be completely broke or without income ever again... Just make sure that you pick a secure company with a long standing history in network marketing. New companies under 5 years are not secure. I hope in the future you can look back on today and say...getting laid off was the best thing that happened to me :)


YesimGetting stressed with financial problems after being laid off. Advise?
Hi Sharon,


Health, living a healthy life...those are definitely necessities and it seems the wellness sector is booming in this crisis. That might be a good area to look into. Anything that can releive stress in others and give them a chance to create an investment into their future should do it.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment