Thursday, July 29, 2010

How can I immigrate to Australia from Russia.Please advise me practicable way.My e-mail victor7ta@yahoo.com.au

I and my wife are going to move in Australia in 2 or 3 years. We have been studying English for 6 months.We are planning to sell all our property and buy any house in your sunny and hospitable country. We would like to live, work and pray to the Lord. Believe, we could be useful for you. Save Our Souls! Thank you very much for your attention and a piece of good advice. With great gratitude, Victor.(Excuse me for my poor English)How can I immigrate to Australia from Russia.Please advise me practicable way.My e-mail victor7ta@yahoo.com.au
Victor,





The statement that if you buy a house you become a citizen is wrong, this is not true in Australia.





You don't mention what work you do, but there is a skill shortage list in Australia, if you can perform one of these skills (and prove you can) then you can immigate there.





Another option is to find someone who will sponsor you to work there, this is not impossible but not very easy either.





If you are very well off financially then you can go in on a Business Visa but you have to open a business and invest a lot of money into it.





I really hope you can move to my homeland, so good luck and your English is pretty good to me!





JonathanHow can I immigrate to Australia from Russia.Please advise me practicable way.My e-mail victor7ta@yahoo.com.au
Just go there and protest. Demand your rights there.





By the way,





If you're against illegal immigration, please click on the link below. United we stand, together we'll defeat and deport the illegals!!





http://www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com
Is easy , if you can buy a house in australia you become automatic citizen of the country , this is secret , get to the website and check at there consulate they are friendly , just mention the reason of your visit you become automatic citizen
Go to this website to obtain a Visa and find out which one you should apply for.





http://www.usimmigrationagency.org/
Well victor the best possible way ( which i think) is one of the both of u take addmissions to one of the courses in australia and get a PR in about 2 yrs. the other can stay with the student and earn in the mean time on permission.This is good if u r young.it is one of the fastest ways . there r other ways also but for that u have to show ur capital value and all the other stuff like that. Consult some counsular on this.
SIMPLE. ask your wife to become a nurse whilst both of you study english. after three years of your wifes training she will be a qualified nurse. then both of you can be over here for minimum four years with very little questions asked. Once you are over here for a while you can apply for residency which you will get as your wife is a nurse. it really just depends on your profession, if your needed you will be over here in a matter of months. goog luck and i hope to see you at the pub....DA!
  • eyeshadow stick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment