Wednesday, July 28, 2010

To the experts of astrology. I need advise on the gemstones that I should wear based on my birth chart.?

DOB: 10th May 1980


Place of Birth : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.


Time of Birth : 4:00 AM





I've been searching for a job for the past one year, but failed to get one. Please tell me when I will get a job and how my career prospects are in the future.





Thanks.To the experts of astrology. I need advise on the gemstones that I should wear based on my birth chart.?
i believe your stone is an emerald and your lucky stone is turquoise. also,


try wearing your lucky colors to the interview (blue and blueish green)To the experts of astrology. I need advise on the gemstones that I should wear based on my birth chart.?
You need a coal necklace. When you get one.....tomorrow, you will succeed.





Your career prospects are excellent if you talk to the man with the coal. He will be your star destiny. Your future wife will also adore the fact that you worked in the industry to the 'T'





Go for it!
Your ascendant is Pisces. Jupiter is in 6th house with Rahu and Mars. You should wear a Topaz(yellow sapphire) in gold ring in right hand pointing finger on any Thursday morning.
Diamond.
Well your gemstone is Emerald...

No comments:

Post a Comment