Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can someone advise me on why a yahoo group can be temproarily down?

We have not been able to get into the yahoo group we own. It is like it has been hit with a virus or something. Is that possible? Two other groups we own are not having any problems.Can someone advise me on why a yahoo group can be temproarily down?
They could be on different servers and one has a problem or is being serviced...





The 'problem' server could just be overloaded with requests and you'll just have to wait till things quiet down to gain accessCan someone advise me on why a yahoo group can be temproarily down?
A Group can be unavailable for various reasons, BUT, there seems to be an influx of people having this problem over the past few days.





I am moderator of 10 groups at Yahoo and I have been having this issue with one group since yesterday (Saturday Morning).





This morning two messages that I had sent to my group at around 10:58 Saturday Morning arrived in my Inbox at around 2:00 AM this (Sunday) morning--HOWEVER, when I went to visit my group, the Archived Messages are still not showing and says that there has been no activity for the past 7 days. It is also taking terribly long to even open the Main page. It's been over a day for me and there are still problems as of this post.





This morning I also received a response from Yahoo Support:


______________________________...


Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Groups.





We have checked your Yahoo! Groups ';Gothic_Chamber_MR';, and we sincerelyapologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Please be assured that we are aware of this problem and hope to have it fixed as


soon as possible.





We appreciate your reporting this to us. Your input helps us identify ways to constantly maintain and improve Yahoo! Groups.





We'll have this resolved for you as quickly as possible. We appreciate your utmost patience and understanding with regards to this matter.





Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.





Regards,





French


Yahoo! Customer Care


______________________________...





I think what you might wish to do is send a mail to Yahoo Customer Care--and let them know this since no one (including them) seems to know what is happening. This way you can include your Group name and they can look into it further.





I wish I could be of more help, but just wanted to let you know that you are not the only one with this problem. Hopefully it will be taken care of soon.
because of abuses... its is not temporary down, you have to integrate another one, it si down for ever
Some of the servers are down. It's a known problem. Nothing you can do about it until the techs get it resolved. It's happened before and, trust me, it will happen again. Don't worry, your lists will return.
the internet broke
Yahoo's Down Cause It's Sad....You Should Cheer It Up.....
  • eyeshadow stick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment