Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If your child come to you for advise because thear spouse cheated on them what would you tell them?

I would ask if it has stopped and how bad is it and how long has it been going on. I would ask if he or she wants to come home then we would sit down and talk about it. That's about all a parent can do be there for them when they need us.If your child come to you for advise because thear spouse cheated on them what would you tell them?
Before or after I beat the crap out of the cheater?


I would ask my child if they could really, honestly forgive and move on. If the answer is no, then we go beat the crap out of the cheater again when we go to take possession of the house.


If the answer if yes, then they need to get counseling. The decision is theirs, not mine. I would respect my child's choice and give him/her the support they will need. And after the first beating, not do it again.If your child come to you for advise because thear spouse cheated on them what would you tell them?
I would try to explain both options and the possible consequences for each action they mite take. The final decision has to be there's it is them that will have to except it on there terms and live with that decision.





I would support them in what ever root they take.
Ask the child to throw the spouse out.
I would do whatever it took to help them out with this.


There would be no limit to my help.
';It's your marriage, YOU take care of the problem';

No comments:

Post a Comment