Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My salivary gland is swollen all of a sudden,though it is painless but I need advise regarding this?

what can it be???? i have just quit smoking..My salivary gland is swollen all of a sudden,though it is painless but I need advise regarding this?
It sounds like an allergic reaction to me. You might have ate something or got around something. Its a common reaction.





Or your body could just be reacting to your smoking withdraw.





But either way it doesn't sound too serious. But just keep an eye on it.





Good luck and I hope this helps!My salivary gland is swollen all of a sudden,though it is painless but I need advise regarding this?
look up parotitis.. this just happened to me. Its a swollen salivary gland because of a bacteria or a virus. You have to have antibiotics.





edit: another thing you have to do when you have a swollen salivary gland is to use it. That means you have to suck on sugar free candy like lemon drops, and eat sour foods like olives and pickles. Sugar free lemonade works really well too. You have to force the salivary gland to make saliva and it makes it heal faster.
  • eyeshadow stick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment