Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Advise on selling cosmetic lenses? Will I need a degree or a certification?

I am only a student...


And I am planing on selling circle lenses from koreaAdvise on selling cosmetic lenses? Will I need a degree or a certification?
Well, you will run into several legal problems to start with.





I presume you are in the US , so that means you must be a licensed eye care provider to sell contacts. Same thing applies in Canada.





Those lenses are not FDA or Health Canada approved, therefore are also illegal to be sold from within the borders of the US or Canada.





Selling a medical device, which contacts are classified as, without a license is not only opening you to lawsuits from customers who damage their eyes, but heavy fines from the legal system.





I am a licensed optician, but I'm not even allowed to sell them because they are not FDA approved.Advise on selling cosmetic lenses? Will I need a degree or a certification?
diploma or certificate course in optometry is need to know the trade--once you get in to this, you can not think other employment

No comments:

Post a Comment