Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Please advise how I can improve my time and lose weight as I've reached a bottle neck.?

I am 77kg and need to be 74 for ideal BMI. Age 37


Been running 5km 5 times a week in 25 min for last 3 mnths but can't improve weight and time.Please advise how I can improve my time and lose weight as I've reached a bottle neck.?
Fartleks work wonders. Warm up run (5-10 min) followed by (1) 200m sprint, (2) 400m at 5k pace [repeat 6-10 times] then cool down.Please advise how I can improve my time and lose weight as I've reached a bottle neck.?
for time, i would suggest a little bit of weight lifting. for weight, vary your routine. throw some longer runs in there
Your body got too efficient at that running that it no longer really burns any weight. You have got to change what you are doing. Maybe instead do some sprinting workouts. Sine your average km is 5 minutes try a sprinting workout where you run a 1k in 4 minutes, then take a rest and try it again.
drink more water...





remember weight doesnt mean a thing since muscle weighs more than fat, its body shape and tone that matter in the long run
Reaching for the bottle is never the answer, just think of the calories :P





If you consume less energy than you use, you will lose weight.





Exercise is the answer, as it suppresses appetite too :)
Add ankle and wrist weights when you run. Start with only ankle and get used to that , then add wrist.





First thing in morning drink this: squeeze juice of 1/2 lemon in 8 oz of warm water.





Also drink green tea and no coffee. Green tea propells your metabolism and coffee slows it down.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment