Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can someone please advise me on how I can circumcise myself?

Don;t be foolish. If you do something wrong, the infection and ER visit would cost more than getting it done professionally.





the larger question is why do you think you need to snip yourself now?Can someone please advise me on how I can circumcise myself?
I could, BUT I WON'T! You shouldn't even be considering such a thing! I can't understand why you would, since there is no reason you should. Nature provided you with what you have and it would be against nature and good sense to do so. Just make sure you are able to peal the skin back and keep it clean. Removing the extra skin is going to affect the sensitivity you now have. But if there is a legitimate reason for circumcision, then by all means see a qualified physician, don't even think of doing your self and hurting your self and suffer disfigurement or harm to your God given body!Can someone please advise me on how I can circumcise myself?
Yeah, should have had it done when you were born. If you make a mistake, the damage could be permanent.


Dont do it by yourself.


Go to the professionals.


P.S. It hurts really really bad.


Thats why they do it when your a baby


YOU DONT REMEBER THE EXCRUCIATING PAIN.
wow...Don't even consider it. You run the risk of serious infection, possibly gangrene and very truthfully the possibility of your penis having to be removed because of infection.


Circumcision is a bad idea for so many reasons let alone doing it yourself!
You can't do it yourself. And I hope you aren't stupid enough to do it.





-Connor
maybe lobotomise is the correct word.
Why?! Ask the Bobbit lady from a few years ago, she'll tell you.
Dont try mate...You would seriolsy injure your little friend down there.



LMAO





sorry .. scissors and tissue paper and a jar labeled 'the top of my penis'
Just hav a doctor do it.
You don't
You are kidding, right?



go see a doctor you dolt
cut the whole thing off
dont be an idiot. cough up 600 and have a proffesional do it
dont you must be mad or what?
u an idiot or what. don't even think of such kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment