Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Out-of-State Employment. 10 points for the best advise. Thank you?

I am in Washington DC. I want to apply for a job in NYC. Are there any possible for the employment? How successful is it? I also am worried about interview process --Can I ask future employers for telephone interview?





P.S. I have a MPA Degree, but I am not a native English speaker.





Thank you.Out-of-State Employment. 10 points for the best advise. Thank you?
Get an English speaker to help you write a clear, concise cover letter explaining that you're moving to the area and would like your initial interview to be over the phone if possible. Attach it with your resume and email or fax it to prospective employers.





I wouldn't recommend working in customer service until you've finished learning the language. It may cause difficulties for both you and the company.Out-of-State Employment. 10 points for the best advise. Thank you?
ry

No comments:

Post a Comment