Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can anyone out there advise me about a man with cerebral palsy? His CP is considered mild.?

He wants to date. I am 47 and he is 37. His parents are very overprotective and he is very impulsive and forgetful. But we have been dealing with it. I just don't know how it affects his mind. I don't know if he is set in his ways or will he ever get better.Can anyone out there advise me about a man with cerebral palsy? His CP is considered mild.?
Cerebral Palsy can improve but can never be fully cured. What kind of Mild CP does he have? How does it affect him(physically, mentally)?Can anyone out there advise me about a man with cerebral palsy? His CP is considered mild.?
he is most likley set in his ways - but give it time - be friends %26amp; see where it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment