Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do anybody have any good ways to help start labour. any advise would be great thanks!?

i know this sounds funny but rub your nipples with lotion..or have sex...best ways...happen to both of my girlfriends..good luck..Do anybody have any good ways to help start labour. any advise would be great thanks!?
Sex worked for me. Good Luck.... Make sure that he ejaculates.Do anybody have any good ways to help start labour. any advise would be great thanks!?
Doctors might not advise it, but I had a breast pump and pumped a little and had contractions within 24 hours and when I got checked I was 3 1/2 cm. My milk also came in really fast and in large amounts. And when you start to feel contractions, walk and walk and walk. and warm baths help regulate contractions. Good luck and congrats on you soon to be baby.
Ask your doctor.
sorry to say, but sex is one of the best labor inducers.
sex but if the baby ain't ready it won't work
well it depends on how far along you are whether it is safe to try and start labor, but here is what i did:


1. go to the doctor about 2 weeks or less before your due, and have him move your water bag.. they adjust it so there is room for the baby to drop more and in some cases it helps induce labor (The doctor did that to me 1 week before my due date... I went into labor that night.)


2. Having sex close to your due date can induce labor.


3. go for long walks if you can... my sister went into labor in the middle of a 30 minute walk, it also helps the labor along once it's begun.


4. Just wait! Trust me, even though you are ready for the baby to be out now, you need as much sleep and rest as you can get now, cuz you ain't gonna get much sleep or rest after it's born!!
nipple stimulation with an electric breastpump this is how we do it in labor and delivery for women only wishing a natural birth trust me if anything works this will your body will secrete natural oxytocin as your stimilating your nipples this is what sends you into labor oxytocin. please only do it if your overdue though also you will probly get dim wits on here telling you to take castor oil please dont do that it can cause the baby to have a bowel movement hence going into distress and who knows what will happen after that possible feotel death goodluck to you.
They say having intercourse helps. If you can handle that try it. I'm sure your husband won't argue.

No comments:

Post a Comment