Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Getting induced at 4:30 am, any words of advise this is my first baby?

just relax and dont eat alot before giving birth because you will regret it later just because you are being induced at 4:30 get all the rest you can because you still have along way 2 go!Getting induced at 4:30 am, any words of advise this is my first baby?
I was induced..it was my first. Everyone says it hurts more but since i had nothing to compare with i do not know. I was induced at 8 in the evening the contractions started at 11pm..real pain started around 12am. I gave birth at a baby boy at 4.19am so about 4 hrs of strong pain. First hr i just had gas and air and then a pain relief injection. Did not want the epidural. When the time came to push it was such a relief..I loved pushing because by that time there was not pain just an urgent need to push. My advise is try and listen to the midwife/doctor. if they tell you to stop pushing then try to stop as there is a period that you should not push so as not to tear. Keep breathing, scream and holer if you want to and remeber that soon you will have a gorgeous new life in your arms..Good luck and god blessGetting induced at 4:30 am, any words of advise this is my first baby?
Okay, keep in mind labor will be ALL worth it in the end. Its going to hurt a bit more since it is being induced. Breathe, relax and take deep breaths. No one can really prepare you for what is about to happen. It is such a life altering thing. I remember being completely shell shocked after and the first thing I said after giving birth was ';well, THAT was quite an experience'; also pushing dosent come naturally to some women, just push like you need to poo.





Good luck and congrats momma!!
Hi, I wouldn't say that labor will probably be hard...but if you had birthing classes please remember to breath...Just relax as much as you can. I was induced and was in labor all nite, not hard though contractions never got really bad. Ended up having a c-sect though anyway. Good luck and congrats!!
EAT. You will burn 1000's of calories during labor and delivery and it's total BS that hospital policy (usually) is no food. Your body needs fuel to have this baby.





So if that is your hospital policy, eat a big breakfast before you head there.
OMG can I get induced now!





Labour will probably be harder, more outrageous because it's being induced.





But, I'm excited for you. Your baby will be here hopefully within 24 hours :)





Congrats momma!
well congratulations!!! and don't tense up try to stay as calm as possible!! oh and i would recommend the epidural!


xo take care and be blessed! %26lt;33
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment