Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I used to be able to listen to the music I love,';Blues'; but now I can't find my station-Can you advise me? RF?

What site do I need to go to, to listen to my music?I used to be able to listen to the music I love,';Blues'; but now I can't find my station-Can you advise me? RF?
We have a station here in ol DC as in Washintooon DC...everyone is looney tunes to live here...but, location, location...anyway 98.3 on the fm band for nearly 30 years, non-commercial, listener supported and these guys and gals got it goin on when it comes to Blues. WPFWdot org will get you to their net broadcast that you can listen to if you are outside of the Washington DC metro area. Their daily 'Bluesplate Special is one not to miss and did I mention the 'Gator'. This cat is abso%26amp;*^^##lutely hilarious and of course hey has an incredible knowledge and library of Blues recordings second to none. Not to be missed, tune in for the Gator's show each weekend on Saturday from 1PM until 4PM. I hope this helps you get your BLUUES back on dawg. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment