Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need advise to seduce my math teacher?

I love my math teacher and i think he likes me if I ask for help he helps me, AND TODAY HE LENT ME A PENCIL!! THAT HE HAD TOUCHED!


but the problem is that this little girl also likes him, but i know im his favourite =D any tips? like sexy underwearI need advise to seduce my math teacher?
'I love my math teacher and I think he likes me.'





Many schoolgirls have developed crushes on their favourite


teachers. This kind of youthful infatuation hardly ever leads


to a mutually enjoyable intimate relationship between the


teacher and the girl after she's grown up into a woman.





'If I ask for help he helps me.'





That's just what he's supposed to do, what he's paid to do.


Please don't assume that his professional relationship with


you means that he has any interest in pursuing a romantic


relationship with you now. If you believe otherwise, then you


are almost certainly deceiving yourself about his motives.





'I need advise (sic) to seduce my math teacher?'





If you truly care for him, then you should do him and yourself


a favour now by forgetting about any schemes to seduce him.


You could still enjoy your secret fantasies of seducing him and


becoming intimate with him as long as you keep your fantasies


to yourself. You should not tell him now how you really feel.





I suspect that you have developed strong feelings for your


teacher, and you sincerely feel that you are in love with him.


You are not the first schoolgirl who has dreamed of romance


with her teacher. But you should understand there's a great


difference between your fantasy of romance and the reality for


a girl of developing her intimate relationship with an older man.


Acting out a fantasy usually fails to live up to the fantasy itself.





It would be unprofessional for a teacher to pursue a romantic


relationship with his student, for which he could lose his job


and be banned for life from finding another teaching job.


If you are under the age of consent and you were to succeed


in seducing your teacher, he could be convicted of statutory


rape and face criminal punishment. Would your enjoying a


passionate night with him in bed be worth doing that to his life?


If you 'play with fire' too much, then you risk getting burned.





If you truly love your teacher and are still interested in exploring


a romance with him someday, then you should wait until you


are no longer his student and have grown up (at least until you


are of the age of consent). When you have become an adult,


you could attempt to seduce him, you could consent to sexual


intercourse with him, and, though some people would still


disapprove of you, at least the law could not touch you or him.





In a few cases, the story of a romance between a schoolgirl


and her teacher has a happy ending. Will Durant, a 27 year


old teacher, fell in love with Chaya Kaufman, his 14 year old


student. They were married in 1913 (she was 15 years old),


and their marriage lasted until their deaths in 1981.I need advise to seduce my math teacher?
you really shouldn't be doing this. When you asked him for help and you said he helped you, well, that's what he's supposed to do as a teacher. When students need help, the teacher is expected to help. He lent you a pencil, that's normal. From what you've described, I don't see any evidence of him showing you that he feels the same way about you. He's just doing his job. If you were to attempt to seduce him, he'll reject you. Find someone else. You won't get anything out of it if you're trying to start something with him. You'll get him into serious trouble.
do you realize the trouble you could get him into? This very thing happened to my English teacher and he hasn't recovered yet.





He is smart, good-looking, and most of the time---intelligent. He slept with one of my classmates (the thought had gone through my mind SEVERAL times)...





He lost:





his career (football coach/ one of the decent educators in this country)


his family (lovely wife and two adorable children)


his freedom (imprisoned for three years, LIFETIME as a SEX OFFENDER, perpetual monitoring by the state parole board, among the many losses of freedom)


his self-esteem and pride for giving into temptation





This is what will most likely happen.





I understand that the emotions you feel for him are strong. I can even believe that he returns your affection. If this is real....take a lesson from Persuasion and wait! If you can wait a few years, he could be all yours!!!!
The advise is forget it. Move on. Back off. You are ';flirting'; with disaster!
Ew, find someone your own age.

No comments:

Post a Comment